Phillip,

I'm using Retro 4.3 on the B&W G3 backup server running OS 9.0.4,
which also is the destination for the duplication (to an HFS+ disk
partition). The source is coming off of a PC running NT 4 Service
Pack 3 on an NTFS formatted drive. It's always the same files that
get reduplicated (or so it seems as they go streaming by in the
duplicate window--no file by file logs on duplicates). I can find no
rhyme nor reason why it's the same files. They all have the same
directory permissions as the root directory that gets sourced by
Retro.