Speaking of duplicating from PC's to Macs (asked this question once
months ago, but didn't get any response, so I thought I'd try again),
I have a 7,000 document directory on a PC (NT 4.0, service pack 3)
that I duplicate to a Mac web server (B&W G3 running 9.0.4) using
Personal Web sharing to serve out the docs. I have a nightly
duplicate script, set to "replace all contents" set to do the chore.

For some reason, that I have yet to figure out, 1339 files get
re-duplicated every night. I haven't found any correlation between
the files (mostly Microsoft Word docs) that would give me a clue as
to why it is these docs. Any thoughts on why this is happening would
be greatly appreciated, as it adds on an extra 15 minutes of
network/Retrospect overhead that I'd like to avoid. Using Retro 4.3
on the same Mac G3.

Jim Coefield