At 10:13 -0700 10/18/00, Irena Solomon wrote:
>Hi Ben,
>Yes, Mac clients must be restarted for the updated client software to load
>and run.

Unless I'm wrong, the Windows clients will restart the client
computer immediately after they are updated, whereas the Macintosh
clients require a manual restart.

For fun and games, do a mass update of all your Windows clients
during the middle of the day, when the users are logged on & working.
Laugh yourself silly behind the locked door & bulletproof glass of
your system's room.

|        Wade Masshardt        |     The Wisconsin Alumni Association     |
|   Tech Support Coordinator   |     1-888-WIS-ALUM  (1-888-947-2586)     |
|         608-265-8766         |          <>          |
|                   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                   |