Hi James,

I completely understand the Windows side of the client update. If you run the
update with the manual reboot client the old version will still be active until
after the first reboot. I've updated 59 clients last night before my nightly
backup with the manual reboot client (Win) and they have all been backed up
correctly over night.
So, Dantz, it would be nice to put the Mac Client Update software in a
"Macintosh Manual Reboot" folder, rather then just "Macintosh". Essentially it
would have avoided us having this discussion, and therefore be more
efficient.....

Cheers, Ben