Hi Jim,

As always, if you have any immediate concerns, please contact Dantz directly
for the quickest response. Dantz has no further information on this; Ecrix
will always have the latest information. If you are seeing these symptoms
and have gone through all the SCSI troubleshooting I've detailed below,
contact your vendor to see if they have any further suggestions. If you have
any questions on device troubleshooting, please give Technical Support a
call.

Thanks,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Development Corporation