We have been dealing with an anooying problem where our backup is going out
of sync every day.

We have looked at the Service and Support pages and found several references
to the issue, and followed the instructions found within to no avail.

This has been working fine up to now. Nothing has changed in the last year
at least.

Hardware involved is a Hammer DLT 100G Autoloader, a Mac 7500/100 running
MacOS 8.6. Unsing the built in SCSI and an Asante 100Mbit Etherenet card. We
get no error messages during or after the archive set runs. Our servers
crash multiple times per day, but not for the duration of this latest backup
set. We have Verify on to make sure the EOD is set.

Please help as this is MOST frustrating!

Thanks in Advance.