Hi.
you can always stop the Restrospect Service using this command:

NET STOP "RETROSPECT CLIENT"

on reboots the service will be automagically started, no extra work needed
there. if you want to do it using another batchfile, just use

NET START "RETROSPECT CLIENT"

Changing User-Priority isn't very effective. Letting the users defer the backup
can work, but it defaults to backing up, so if the user would be going for the
coffee machine, the backup might start in the meantime...

Once upon a 26-11-2000, SF Karel hit keys in the following order: