Title: Re: Mac-compatible CR-RW
on 11/30/00 2:21 PM, SK Suh at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> At 11:55 AM +0000 11/29/2000, Keith Barker wrote:
>> which brand of CDs do you recommend for archiving purposes?
> We've been having success with Sony CDQ-74CN (CD-R) and Kodak (CD-RW) media.
> Stephen K. Suh
I am VERY pleased with the SCSI Yamaha 8824s, works perfectly with retrospect.
use below to reply direct

below sends a short text to my cell phone
very short no more than 100 chars. Leave number where you can be reached!!!

Web Page : http://www.delanet.com/~johnk

Home Phone: 302-328-5126
Cell Phone: 302-521-7968

If you go flying back through time and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.