>If I have a script that is suppose to finish at 9:00 am, but it didn't
>have a chance to go around all the clients yet, can I ask it (
>interactively or through script ) to continue until it picked up all the
>clients, or to go let's say another 1.5 hours?

I'd give it an extra hour or so.

Dan Knight, IS manager/webmaster              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baker Book House Company                 <http://www.bakerbooks.com>
6030 East Fulton                                   616-676-9185 x146
Ada, Michigan 49301                                 fax 616-676-9573