A client is using a Butler SQL Server to support a Panorama database.  This
database stores data in RAM.  I would like to Retrospect server, running on
the same system to shut it down, so that the data is flushed to a file,
before the backup starts.  Butler SQL is not Apple Scriptable (at least
without an optional add-on, which may not be available for this version... I
haven't researched that yet.)

Does anyone have thoughts on the best way to deal with this?  What I've done
for now is shutdown and restarted the server just before the backup begins.
If it works that should update the database file.

Phil Geller
Macintosh Consulting for the Small Office and Home Office
voice: 650 493-8689
fax:   650 493-8587