I have a client who is running Retrospect 4.1i and they recently installed a
new firewire drive that they partitioned into about 6 separate partitions to
organize their data.  The strange thing is, that when you open up Retrospect
and go to Configure/Devices, all of those partitions are listed along with
the single backup drive.  I have never seen a hard drive show up in the
Configure/Devices tab before.  What is even scarier is that if you
accidentally select erase from the menu, it does erase the partition! (Which
actually happened to them by the way!).  Is this something that is
indicative to firewire drives?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chad Chelius