A client's G4 is giving pretty consistent error 519s when backing up an attached
FireWire drive. I was thinking it was driver-related until I saw the thread about G4s..

Please everyone with experience of G4s and FireWire drives chime in with your
experiences, good or bad. It would be useful to know the drive type, the model of G4,
the OS and Retrospect version, and also the Ethernet speed and duplex.

The Mac Managers list uses a great format where posts are only ever requests and
summaries. The summaries (created from replies received) are extremely useful. So I
will summarise.

Regards