Can this be done?

I have Retrospect 4.3 running on my ASIP 6.3.x server.  The invisible
"AppleShare PDS" file is always "open", so it's not getting backed up.

Anybody know an easy way of backing this file up, short of turning
the file server off, making a copy of it, then backing up the copy?

(Or am I missing something in Retrospect that would let me do this?
I back up other invisible files with no problems.)

- Steve

Steve Maser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])    | Thinking is man's only basic virtue,
Systems Project Coordinator      | from which all the others proceed.
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering  |                          -- Ayn Rand

Search:  <>