As I am migrating my users to the MacOS9 environment, I am observing more
and more of them missing a backup with message "User Deferred" being
reported on my log:  I have checked the user-guide and e-mailed
euro-support@Dantz, both to no avail.  Has anyone seen/overcome this
problem?  (server is 4.3 on OS8.6, clients are 4.2a/4.3)

Mark Witrylak
Computer Support Team

Ysgol Seicoleg                                  School of Pyschology
Prifysgol Cymru, Bangor                         University of Wales, Bangor
Adeilad Brigantia                               The Brigantia Building
Ffordd Penrallt                                 Penrallt Road (Off College Rd)
Bangor                                          Bangor
Gwynedd LL57 2AS                                Gwynedd LL57 2AS
Cymru                                           Wales

ffon:   01248 388214                            Tel: 01248 388214
ffacs:  01248 382599                            Fax: 01248 382599