Scott said:
>Yes, the screen saver comes on when a user shuts down and leaves the client
>running. However, I see that with multiple folders all set to be backed up
>by a backup *server* script (not a regular script), the computer gets shut
>down after the first one. Thus, the following folders don't get backed up
>until the next day.

Well that's not good news.  Right now, my backup scripts back up 2 specific folders-
the Documents and System Folder: CE Software: QuickMail Internet: Users (the stupid
home of QuickMail Pro mail until 2.1 allowed you to move it).  I wouldn't like only
getting one of the 2 folders on each pass.

If the computer is NOT sitting on the screen saver when the Backup Server does it's
job, will all the folders be duplicated?

I'll try to verify this myself, but right now 'm fighting a Device Trouble error 209.
I think I've sidestepped it by just moving to a new tape, but I'm always worried about
the ability to restore in these situitations....

Steve.
--
Steve Yuroff
Network and System Administrator