Ok, I'm going to see if I can clear this up.  You probably don't have
this problem Steve.  It looks like he is creating separate backups
for each folder.  Meaning, each folder on that one client is acting
like another client.  Therefore, after the first one is backed up,
and the machine is set to shutdown after backup, the machine shuts

If you are using selectors, you shouldn't be having this problem at all.