I am lookin to see if it is possible to create a script that will execute
against only machines that did NOT get their last scheduled backup.  I have
an office of laptop users that are sometimes gone for weeks at a time then
are in the office for a day or maybe two.  I'm looking for a way to
basically have a script running all the time looking for the machines that
need to get backed up.  This way as soon as a laptop is plugged into the
network that has not made it's last scheduled backup it will get one right
away.  I had heard that this was being done somewhere but am not able to
find the person responsible for setting it up.

Thank you for your help,
SB