I was just wondering if anybody else is seeing this:  Since upgrading
my backup Macs (G3/266 with 128M RAM) from 9.0.4 to 9.1, the behavior
of Retrospect is "sluggish" if any backups have taken place.

If I restart, I can fly around Retrospect menus, etc, like normal,
but once a number of "backup server" backups have occurred, the
behavior of the app is really slow.

The actual *backups* are going at the same speed as before, but the
system is now sluggish when doing things like switching between
Retrospect and the Finder.

Retro has the default amount of RAM (and it dynamically grows as
usual), so it's not a question of running out of RAM on the Mac.

Anybody else see this?

- Steve

Steve Maser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])    | Thinking is man's only basic virtue,
Systems Project Coordinator      | from which all the others proceed.
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering  |                          -- Ayn Rand