I have been getting this error:
  "Script "Nightly2" failed to backup volume "My Computer/Drive E
(E:)" with error "-625" - "not enough memory".

I am wondering what the problem might be?

I have retrospect 5.15 running on a Windows 2000 Server and it runs
all the time. Once this error occurs, it will keep occurring on Drive
E until I quit retro and launch it again. Then it is fine for a
while. But after a few nights it will happen again. Does retro have a
memory leak?
--
Alan Ordway
Institute for Human and Machine Cognition