I have a group of files that I don't want to back up (a very large
selection of clip art).  These files are stored on the same computer
(a G4, OS 9.0.4) that runs Retrospect (v. 4.3).  After looking
through the manual I thought that if I used a "cool" label to
identify these files, and selected "exclude cool items" on my backup
script, that these items wouldn't be backed up.  However, they are
being copied during backup.

Am I reading this wrong?  How can I exclude selected files from being
backed up?

Jo Anne