Dear All

Have a very strange problem

I have a clients G4 Mac which somehow stopped backing up with the client CP
saying did not load at startup. Restarts did not help so I reinstalled the
client and deleted the client from the retro server

I have now restarted several times and the client now says did not load at
startup because there is no user name or machine name. This is odd as there
is! The client cannot be seen from the retro server

Just to add to the complications this client and their Macs are 200 miles
away so I am working with Timbuktu so cannot see the startup icons load

Any Ideas?

Kind Regards

Robin Bateman

Please send all email requests for support to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

   Robin Bateman
   Topology UK Ltd        Tel: +44 (1494) 880840
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Fax: +44 (1494) 880841
   http://www.topology.co.uk

   Direct Fax / Voice Mail 0870 121 0351
"DOS Computers manufactured by companies such as
IBM, Compaq, Tandy, and millions of others are by
far the most popular, with about 70 million
machines in use worldwide. Macintosh fans, on the
other hand, may note that cockroaches are far more
numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not
denote a higher life form."

                 New York Times, November 26, 1991