Lee,

I too saw this error code, but it was when I tried to initially connect to
windows based clients.  it turns out that someone on our segment of the
center network was doing something funky with their NT box, which was also
causing Bldg3 to only see resources that were actually located within the
bldg.  Though a search using the find utility would locate the other
resources external to the bldg.  I would say it's something qwirky with your
particular setup/location, I would try isolating the NT boxes and the Mac
from the rest of the center network with a switch/hub as a test to see if
it's someone else on the network doing evil.  I am also going to be backing
up a few NT clients in the January time frame so let me know how it goes.

-rudy
--
Rudy A Richter
Goddard Space Flight Center