Quoting Dag Wieers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> I want to propose to add a Chip-card entry. Where one can add both a PIN
> and PUK code together. I have now 3 of those (Identity card, Mobile
> phones) and it would be nice to not have to create 2 (or 4) entries per
> chipcard. (some cards also have a PIN2 and PUK2 code).
[snip]
> We've discussed this before. I now abuse some fields to add different data
> while I would prefer either the freedom to add my own fields or have a
> textbox comment field where I can put extra miscellaneous data.

I will go over the default account types when starting work on 0.5.0, and also
ask for user feedback on the proposed types before doing a release - we can
discuss this entry-type further at that time.

As for a notes-field and custom entry fields - I hope to be able to implement
both of these for 0.5.0.