I've started working on a new file format for version 0.5.0 of
Revelation, and would like to get some comments on it before I go ahead
and implement it.

So far I've completed a proposal for the encryption process. If anyone
sees any problems with it, or has suggestions for improvements, please
let me know.

A current draft of the file format specification can be found here:

http://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/file-spec/current/xhtml/

(only pay attention to the encryption section, the others are being
worked on)

--
Erik Grinaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/