I do not think we ran any install scripts for reviewboard when
following the Getting Started and Ubuntu instructions... So I have
some questions:
1) Can I run "ez_setup.py" or "setup.py" now without damaging the data
we have been playing with?

2) If not, what might I have missed in the instructions to create the
reviewboard.settings and sample apache2 conf files?

3) Once we have worked with Reviewboard for a bit and decided we want
to move it into production, what procedure I can use to export our
data from sqlite in order to migrate it to mysql?

Our setup: Fedora8, /usr/lib/python2.5, django Revision: 8471,
reviewboard Revision: 1453.

Thanks for your help,