On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:25 AM, Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I do not think we ran any install scripts for reviewboard when
> following the Getting Started and Ubuntu instructions... So I have
> some questions:
> 1) Can I run "ez_setup.py" or "setup.py" now without damaging the data
> we have been playing with?

I'm pretty sure the anwser is yes, but you should probably back up the
data anyways. I think installing via setup.py is necessary for
mod_python. I've been playing around using fast_cgi and lighttpd.

> 2) If not, what might I have missed in the instructions to create the
> reviewboard.settings and sample apache2 conf files?
> 3) Once we have worked with Reviewboard for a bit and decided we want
> to move it into production, what procedure I can use to export our
> data from sqlite in order to migrate it to mysql?

I haven't done this but manage.py dumpdata and manage.py loaddata
looks promising. More information can be found: