On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 08:52, Christian Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm using Firefox 3 and haven't seen any cookie-related problems. What
> extensions are you running?

Extension of my Firefox you mean ?

Nothing related to cookies I guess ...

I just disabled everything, it did not solved my problem ... I keep
getting a " Cookies must be enabled." message ... quite annoying to
sell it to the team ... IE7, Ff2 is working fine by the way ...

Using 3.0.1 on XP if that helps.

I can do some more investigating/testing if I'm told where to look at ...

> We can definitely add to settings_local.py.tmpl. I'll make a note to do that
> soon.

I can submit something related to the review-board if you want so.