Wahoo ! Many thanks ... I had (suposely) old cookies in place, removed them, reloaded, logged-in, and it worked fine !
solved. Regards, Benoit On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:04, Christian Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > A couple things you might want to check. > > Go to your Review Board page, right-click on the page and choose "View Page > Info." > > On the Permissions tab, make sure you have "Set Cookies" set to allow > always. > > Then go to the Security tab and click "View Cookies." See what comes up. > > Christian > > -- > Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] > VMware, Inc. > > > On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 2:02 AM, Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >> >> BTW, reviews.review-board.org works fine from the same browser ... I'm >> seriously suspecting my django install (taken it from 1.0 tarball ... >> and `python setup.py install`) >> >> >> >> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 10:16, Ben <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >> > On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 08:52, Christian Hammond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> > wrote: >> >> Hi. >> >> >> >> I'm using Firefox 3 and haven't seen any cookie-related problems. What >> >> extensions are you running? >> > >> > Extension of my Firefox you mean ? >> > >> > Nothing related to cookies I guess ... >> > >> > I just disabled everything, it did not solved my problem ... I keep >> > getting a " Cookies must be enabled." message ... quite annoying to >> > sell it to the team ... IE7, Ff2 is working fine by the way ... >> > >> > Using 3.0.1 on XP if that helps. >> > >> > I can do some more investigating/testing if I'm told where to look at >> > ... >> > >> >> >> >> We can definitely add to settings_local.py.tmpl. I'll make a note to do >> >> that >> >> soon. >> > >> > I can submit something related to the review-board if you want so. >> > >> > Regards, >> > Benoit >> > >> >> > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
