System details
---------------
FC8.
uname -a output---
Linux <ip-address> 2.6.21-2950.fc8xen #1 SMP Tue Oct 23 12:24:34 EDT 2007
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
------------------
By server configuration did you mean content of settings_local.py in
reviewboard directory? If yes, then modified contents are
--------------------------
# Database backend.  Any supported django database engine should work.
DATABASE_ENGINE = 'mysql'      # 'postgresql', 'mysql', 'sqlite3' or
'ado_mssql'.
DATABASE_NAME = 'reviewboard'  # Or path to database file if using sqlite3.
DATABASE_USER = 'reviewboard'     # Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_PASSWORD = 'password' # Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_HOST = ''             # Set to empty string for localhost.
DATABASE_PORT = ''             # Set to empty string for default.

# Make this unique, and don't share it with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = 'abc123'
>>Also, did you have a version of Django pre-1.0?
Yes I had Django 0.96 on my machine earlier. Now I am using 1.0.

Yes I will uninstall Django and install it again.

>>> DATABASE_PASSWORD = '********' # Not used with sqlite3.