The following is error message:
Error uploading diff:One or more fields had errors (105)
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

I have installed reviewboard on WindowsXP.

And I set the my svn repository to svn://localhost.

If I use the pre-review by web, I will get the following error message
after clicking the view diff link.

[Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\diffviewer\views.py", line 86, in view_diff
    files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 651, in get_diff_files
    enable_syntax_highlighting)
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 567, in generate_files
    lambda: get_chunks(filediff.diffset,
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\djblets\util\misc.py", line 55, in cache_memoize
    data = lookup_callable()
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 570, in <lambda>
    enable_syntax_highlighting))
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 338, in get_chunks
    new = get_patched_file(old, filediff)
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 254, in get_patched_file
    return patch(filediff.diff, buffer, filediff.dest_file)
  File "D:\reviewboard\reviewboard\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard
\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 105, in patch
    stderr=subprocess.STDOUT)
  File "D:\Python\lib\subprocess.py", line 593, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "D:\Python\lib\subprocess.py", line 815, in _execute_child
    startupinfo)
WindowsError: [Error 2] The system cannot find the file specified

Could anyone help me?