I managed to successfully install review-board. I have created users
and as a user I tried posting a new review request. Am successfully
able to create a review request, where I attach a diff file taken
from / (root dir) of my svn repsoitory. When I click on the "View
Diff" tab in the review request page I get the following error and am
not able to figure out why.
callback_get_login required
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in
view_diff
files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 654,
in get_diff_files
enable_syntax_highlighting)
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 573,
in generate_files
large_data=True)
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
cache_memoize
data = lookup_callable()
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 572,
in <lambda>
enable_syntax_highlighting),
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 338,
in get_chunks
old = get_original_file(filediff)
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 245,
in get_original_file
large_data=True)[0]
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
cache_memoize
data = lookup_callable()
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244,
in <lambda>
data = cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)],
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 224,
in fetch_file
data = tool.get_file(file, revision)
File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/scmtools/svn.py", line 115, in
get_file
raise SCMError(e)
SCMError: callback_get_login required
Any help would be great :0
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---