I managed to successfully install review-board. I have created users
and as a user I tried posting a new review request. Am successfully
able to create a review request, where I attach a diff file taken
from / (root dir) of my svn repsoitory. When I click on the "View
Diff" tab in the review request page I get the following error and am
not able to figure out why.

callback_get_login required

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/views.py", line 86, in
    files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting)
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 654,
in get_diff_files
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 573,
in generate_files
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
    data = lookup_callable()
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 572,
in <lambda>
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 338,
in get_chunks
    old = get_original_file(filediff)
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 245,
in get_original_file
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/djblets/util/misc.py", line 142, in
    data = lookup_callable()
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 244,
in <lambda>
    data = cache_memoize(key, lambda: [fetch_file(file, revision)],
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py", line 224,
in fetch_file
    data = tool.get_file(file, revision)
  File "/home/parthan/reviewboard/scmtools/svn.py", line 115, in
    raise SCMError(e)
SCMError: callback_get_login required

Any help would be great :0