I've spent the last couple days installing and configuring reviewboard for
the first time. We use a subversion repository and developers use the
svn+ssh access method. My initial attempts to configure reviewboard to use
svn+ssh failed. I was able to submit a change with post-review, and see that
a review record had been created in reviewboard, but reviewboard failed to
retrieve the diff. I experimented a bit with my configuration settings, but
eventually I did the workaround of configuring the apache/mod_dav_svn access
for our repository, supporting read-only operations, and then configured
reviewboard to access the repository via http. This allowed reviewboard to
get the base revision, and I concluded that I was done.

However, a new post-review now gives the error:
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in the
list of known repositories (code 206)

I'd appreciate it if someone could give some authoritative answers to what
are hopefully trivial questions:

   1. Does reviewboard work fine with just svn+ssh access?
   2. If so, I'd like to create a 'reviewboad' account that reviewboard will
   use as its identity when performing any svn operations. Can this account
   work with read-only access to the repostitory?
   3. In the repositories configuration, for an svn+ssh repository, the
   password should be the unix login password for the reviewboard userid,
   4. The password seems to be stored in plain text. Is there a more secure
   setup available, perhaps using ssh PubkeyAuthentication?
   5. In the repositories configuration, there is a field labelled "Mirror
   path:". Can I use this to allow both svn+ssh and http access to the same

Thanks for any help,