Hi, I've spent the last couple days installing and configuring reviewboard for the first time. We use a subversion repository and developers use the svn+ssh access method. My initial attempts to configure reviewboard to use svn+ssh failed. I was able to submit a change with post-review, and see that a review record had been created in reviewboard, but reviewboard failed to retrieve the diff. I experimented a bit with my configuration settings, but eventually I did the workaround of configuring the apache/mod_dav_svn access for our repository, supporting read-only operations, and then configured reviewboard to access the repository via http. This allowed reviewboard to get the base revision, and I concluded that I was done.
However, a new post-review now gives the error: Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in the list of known repositories (code 206) I'd appreciate it if someone could give some authoritative answers to what are hopefully trivial questions: 1. Does reviewboard work fine with just svn+ssh access? 2. If so, I'd like to create a 'reviewboad' account that reviewboard will use as its identity when performing any svn operations. Can this account work with read-only access to the repostitory? 3. In the repositories configuration, for an svn+ssh repository, the password should be the unix login password for the reviewboard userid, correct? 4. The password seems to be stored in plain text. Is there a more secure setup available, perhaps using ssh PubkeyAuthentication? 5. In the repositories configuration, there is a field labelled "Mirror path:". Can I use this to allow both svn+ssh and http access to the same repository? Thanks for any help, Jim --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
