Hi folks, Along the lines of issue #521 (http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=521) but less extensive and intrusive, I have a patch to set an email header (currently X-ReviewBoard-Groups) to a comma-separated lists of the target groups. This allows email filtering without mucking with the subject line, imposing on people who don't care, or having to maintain email lists in parallel with review board groups :-)
Having not previously been involved with development of this project, I'm uncertain what to do with this: * File a bug * Post a review request :-) * Wait until after 1.0 * Some combination of the above Note that while I have tested locally, I have not written any sort of unit test for it yet. That should probably come before a unit test, assuming there is interest. My apologies if the process is documented somewhere. I poked around the roadmap and whatnot but didn't notice anything obvious. thanks, -henry --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
