The best thing to do would be do post a review request on

If you want to add unit tests before posting the review, that would be awesome.

I think this is only really documented as the "code reviews" link
under "contributing" on the web site. We really need to write up a doc
on how to contribute :)

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 1:56 AM, Henry Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>   Along the lines of issue #521
> ( but less
> extensive and intrusive, I have a patch to set an email header (currently
> X-ReviewBoard-Groups) to a comma-separated lists of the target groups.  This
> allows email filtering without mucking with the subject line, imposing on
> people who don't care, or having to maintain email lists in parallel with
> review board groups :-)
>   Having not previously been involved with development of this project, I'm
> uncertain what to do with this:
> * File a bug
> * Post a review request :-)
> * Wait until after 1.0
> * Some combination of the above
> Note that while I have tested locally, I have not written any sort of unit
> test for it yet.  That should probably come before a unit test, assuming
> there is interest.
> My apologies if the process is documented somewhere.  I poked around the
> roadmap and whatnot but didn't notice anything obvious.
> thanks,
> -henry

To post to this group, send email to