The best thing to do would be do post a review request on
http://reviews.review-board.org/

If you want to add unit tests before posting the review, that would be awesome.

I think this is only really documented as the "code reviews" link
under "contributing" on the web site. We really need to write up a doc
on how to contribute :)

-David