I'm confused as to what the problem is. When you say baseline, you mean
what's in the repository? Just use the "Jump to revision" for that. Clicking
"View Diff" will take you to the most recent diff, which compares against
what's in the repository.

If that's not what you mean, can you explain your definition of baseline?

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.