Sorry if the word "baseline" is confusing--now it seems like it's the
wrong word to use.

What I mean is that I'd like to see the cumulative effect of all
diffs, because as I mentioned in the example workflow, it's necessary
and important at the end of the iterations to ignore the intermediate
diffs and see a single diff as if all the diffs were committed at
once.