Make sure you specified the base path correctly. If you generated the diff in the top-level reviewboard directory, this should be "/trunk/reviewboard"
Christian -- Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED] VMware, Inc. On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Maximillian Dornseif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > > > On Nov 9, 6:01 pm, Maximillian Dornseif <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Hello, > > > > I have a problem with the dif viewer (http://reviewboard/r/58/diff/) > > complaining about the fact that patch complains about a malformed > > patch at reviewboard/diffviewer/diffutils.py, line 125. > > I think I found the problem: post-review is eating vcertian lines. > I created a fix at > > http://c0re.23.nu/c0de/misc/reviewboard-r1569_post-review_transparent--upload.patch > > I also tried to post a review request at > http://reviews.review-board.org/r/624/ > but failed to attatch tie diff. > > --md > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
