Hi, I've been running review board for a few months now, and it's diff performance is lacking. I can understand how it takes a while the first time, but it doesn't seem to be caching large diffs properly.
I tried using memcached and whatnot, but it's too big for memcached (objects sizes are maxed at 1 mb for memcached and to change it, one needs to compile their own version with a hack). Here's the output from memcached: <25 set localhost:8060:diff-sidebyside-2552 1 2592000 1513712 >25 SERVER_ERROR object too large for cache It takes a good 30 seconds to load each page of the diff (there are 5). And each time they're reloaded it seems to be running the diff again. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but the diff's aren't cached on disk, right? Are there any plans on doing this in the future, or even need for it other than my own? (I'd consider making a patch for this in my spare time if this would be useful to others than myself). Another solution would be just making <1mb chunks of files and storing that into memcached. Thanks, Mike Lewis --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
