Discard just removes the review request from any public lists. It doesn't
actually delete it in any way. I don't know how Reviewer A discarded the
review request, since only the submitter should have that ability. Unless
you're dealing with admins, but that's a special case.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.