On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 4:16 PM, Muhammad Haggag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Josh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I think the problem I was having might have been caused by the fact
> > that github is down. I tried with a locally created repo and all is
> > well.
> >
> > On a side note, is there a way of turning off user registration?
> >
> Somewhere in the application settings (through the admin interface),
> you have the option of allowing anonymous users.

I think this just disables whether people can browse reviews without an
account.  Maybe I'm wrong ...

However, I do have a patch (hack) that disables user registrations (sort
of).  I just removed the form from the registration page and updated the
login page to tell people to email me for an account.  I needed to do it
temporarily while I worked on a custom authentication backend.  Here it is
for what it's worth ...

http://svn.digium.com/svn/repotools/reviewboard/disable-registration.diff.txt

--
Russell