I have recently installed reviewboard on an Ubuntu 8.04 EC2 instance.
I have set up reviewboard to use apache and mysql. Everything seems to
function correctly except for uploading diffs. The app seems to hang
once I click 'Create Review Request'. If I then click 'All Review
Requests' I can see the review was created however there is no file
attached. The same problem occurs when I attempt to upload the file
from that screen as well.

This occurs when I run the server through apache or through ./manage

Any ideas?