Hi,

I am new to review board. Fortunately I was able to setup a
installation without major problems. Now I wanted to try the post-
review script from the tools folder but without success.  The login
attempt fails with the following message:

{"stat": "fail", "err": {"msg": "The username or password was not
correct", "code": 104}}
Unable to log in: The username or password was not correct (104)

The credentials I entered are definitely right, since they work on the
website. I also created another account for testing purposes and
experienced the same problem. Further testing with curl ended up with
the same error.

Did I miss a important step during the installation?

Thanks