Hi Jeff, carloc,

server.sh is for the fastcgi server, which is multi-threaded but requires
some extra config that we don't help enough with just yet. We recommend
against fastcgi, due to some memory issues we've seen where processes grow
out of control. Whether that's since been fixed, or whether it's a Django or
fastcgi issue, we don't know. We pretty strongly recommend mod_python.

devserver.sh is the single-threaded server, which certainly should not be
used in any production environment. Load times for even a single user are
greatly affected.

Jeff's instructions should be useful to you. However, one recent change is
that contrib/conf/apache-modpython.conf.in is now intended for rb-site's use
only, as it's a sort of template file with a bunch of variables that are
substituted. When you use rb-site to install your site directory (see
http://www.review-board.org/docs/GettingStarted), a
conf/apache-modpython.conf will exist in your new site directory, which will
contain a correct configuration for Review Board.

VMware, Inc.