I'm following the Getting Started guide on a Ubuntu 8.10 server, and
when I run: sudo rb-site install /var/www/review I get the following
error. This is with the 1.0 alpha that easy_install retrieves.
I've read some success stories in this group, but nothing that hints
to what may fix this problem. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Jamie.
* Installing the site...
Building site directories ... Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
pkg_resources.run_script('ReviewBoard==1.0alpha2.dev-20090127',
'rb-site')
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 448,
in run_script
self.require(requires)[0].run_script(script_name, ns)
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 1166,
in run_script
execfile(script_filename, namespace, namespace)
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2.dev_20090127-py2.5.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/rb-
site", line 1258, in <module>
main(sys.argv[1:])
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2.dev_20090127-py2.5.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/rb-
site", line 1253, in main
command.run()
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2.dev_20090127-py2.5.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/rb-
site", line 890, in run
self.show_install_status()
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2.dev_20090127-py2.5.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/rb-
site", line 1108, in show_install_status
site.rebuild_site_directory)
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2.dev_20090127-py2.5.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/rb-
site", line 497, in step
func()
File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
ReviewBoard-1.0alpha2.dev_20090127-py2.5.egg/EGG-INFO/scripts/rb-
site", line 123, in rebuild_site_directory
fp = open(os.path.join(media_base, ".htaccess"), "w")
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'htdocs/media/.htaccess'
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---