Excuse the lame question, but how do I create and use custom auth
backends? I've created a file named foo.py located in
/usr/lib/python2.5 which looks like that:

from django.conf import settings
from django.contrib.auth.models import User
from djblets.util.misc import get_object_or_none
import logging
import urllib2

class BarBackend:
     def authenticate(self, username, password):
           some other stuff compiled from backends.py
     def get_or_create_user(self, username, password):
     def get_user(self, user_id):
                return get_object_or_none(User, pk=user_id)

and in the backend setting in reviewboard admin I've entered foo.BarBackend

And nothing really happens, no errors are displayed, revieboard's log
contains only:
2009-01-26 08:24:32,707 - INFO - Logging to /tmp/reviewboard.log with
a minimum level of DEBUG
2009-01-26 08:24:32,708 - INFO - Log file for Review Board v1.0alpha2

and of course I'm not able to login, it just returns an invalid user
or password..

Any hints?

Łukasz Jernaś
"just ignore the smoke and smile" - apc