Hello.
Excuse the lame question, but how do I create and use custom auth
backends? I've created a file named foo.py located in
/usr/lib/python2.5 which looks like that:
from django.conf import settings
from django.contrib.auth.models import User
from djblets.util.misc import get_object_or_none
import logging
import urllib2
class BarBackend:
def authenticate(self, username, password):
logging.debug("foobar")
some other stuff compiled from backends.py
def get_or_create_user(self, username, password):
......
def get_user(self, user_id):
return get_object_or_none(User, pk=user_id)
and in the backend setting in reviewboard admin I've entered foo.BarBackend
And nothing really happens, no errors are displayed, revieboard's log
contains only:
2009-01-26 08:24:32,707 - INFO - Logging to /tmp/reviewboard.log with
a minimum level of DEBUG
2009-01-26 08:24:32,708 - INFO - Log file for Review Board v1.0alpha2
and of course I'm not able to login, it just returns an invalid user
or password..
Any hints?
Regards,
--
Łukasz Jernaś
"just ignore the smoke and smile" - apc
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---