I'm trying to get Review Board working with Subversion & pre-commit hooks. I've copied the files postreview.py (maybe should be named createreview.py!), review-board-pre-commit-hook.py to my hooks directory. I've changed pre-commit to:
REPOS="$1" TXN="$2" REVIEWBOARD_HOOK=/srv/svn/support/hooks/review-board-pre-commit- hook.py $REVIEWBOARD_HOOK "$REPOS" "$TXN" A commit will successfully complete, but nothing relating to Review Board occurs. Now, Trac/Subversion are accessed over Webdav, with authentication provided using an .htpasswd file. Review Board is configured for "standard registration". Do Subversion and Review Board need to share user accounts? Or does all the Review Board activity via the pre-commit hook use the admin account? I don't see any errors in any logs that indicate that something went wrong. Even if I enable logging in Review Board, nothing appears. Any suggestions? Thanks --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
