I'm trying to get Review Board working with Subversion & pre-commit
hooks. I've copied the files postreview.py (maybe should be named
createreview.py!), review-board-pre-commit-hook.py to my hooks
directory. I've changed pre-commit to:

REPOS="$1"
TXN="$2"

REVIEWBOARD_HOOK=/srv/svn/support/hooks/review-board-pre-commit-
hook.py
$REVIEWBOARD_HOOK "$REPOS" "$TXN"

A commit will successfully complete, but nothing relating to Review
Board occurs.

Now, Trac/Subversion are accessed over Webdav, with authentication
provided using an .htpasswd file. Review Board is configured for
"standard registration".

Do Subversion and Review Board need to share user accounts? Or does
all the Review Board activity via the pre-commit hook use the admin
account?

I don't see any errors in any logs that indicate that something went
wrong. Even if I enable logging in Review Board, nothing appears. Any
suggestions?

Thanks