Hi,

I recently migrated/upgraded from a source tree install to the
easy_install ReviewBoard install.

Since the install uploading of screenshots no longer works. You can
upload the image without error, but the image is not displayed. The
httpd error_log indicates that the uploaded file does not exist and in
fact, I cannot file the image file in the media/uploaded/images
directory.

I copied all the contents of the media/uploaded/images directory to
the new media/uploaded/images directory after my migration/upgrade.
The file permissions are all correct (owned by apache user) and this
was working just fine prior to the upgrade.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Mary