I've gone through the online documents and believe I followed
everything correctly.  When I set up my perforce repository in the
admin section of ReviewBoard I set the "path" to the output of "server
address" from doing a p4 info.  In my case this looks something like
"perforce.mydomain.com:1666".  When I do a post-review CHANGENUM I get
the output:

Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206)

Does anyone have any ideas or know what this problem is?