When i was setting up review bard with perforce i had this problem alot.  If
you run "post-review <changenum> -d > output.html", you will get a nice HTML
doc that will have a stack trace in it.  I normally get the error 500 page
when i need to update my perforce ticket number. I don't use my password i
use the actual ticket in the repository admin page.  You can get your ticket
by running "p4 login -a -p".