Hi Christian,
Below is my clear scenario:
1.I have installed ReviewBoard in say 'Server1'
2.SVN server is running in say 'Server2'
3.When i try to view 'View Diff', SVN server is giving me an error
"Feb 12 14:07:40 XXXXXXXXXXX sshd[27074]: Failed password for apache
from ::ffff:XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX port 39183 ssh2 "
4.So RB server is trying to login into SVN server as apache user.If i
do key-gen for apache user ,that will be the security violence as per
the company policy.
5.So i have given the Username as 'reviewboard' in the RB GUI in
Repositories section.Also my unix username is same as reviewboard.
6.I have already done with reviewboard user key-gen in the SVN server
7.But still RB server is trying to login as apache user.

My question is, Is there any way to force RB server to use Username as
my unix username(reviewboard)?

Regards,
dev